HR / ACCOUNTANT
What you’ll do:
- Filing and safekeeping of all accounting and financial documents
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reports
- Bookkeeping / Knowledgeable in quickbooks.
- Deals with company’s employee management related activities.
- Manage implementation of Company Policy, Rules & Regulations.
- Other HR Related functions
- Can work under pressure
What we need:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Experience managing staff or a small team preferable
- CPA is advantageous but not required
- High attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; hands on and detail oriented
- Excellent English Communication skills in both written and verbal
- Must have good work ethics.
What you’ll get:
- Chance to work with an expanding team with good company support.
- Flexible working schedule.
- An awesome career path with plenty of opportunities.
Send us your resume at email@example.com