As a UX/ UI Designer, you’ll be running the full life-cycle of your own design projects, work with other departments and shape how we test and optimize existing features, and make a positive impact on how the design team operates and engages with the rest of the company.
What you’ll do:
- Feature analysis and exploration (i.e. user journeys, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc.).
- Create UI mockups & visualizations to reinforce usability and our brand simultaneously; bring simplicity to the presentation of complex data.
- Working side by side with the web development and marketing team every day to help solve problems as they arise and ensure the implementation of the hardware and software aligns with the overall user experience.
- Conducting, analyzing, and acting upon user research (i.e. user interviews, usability testing, etc.) to validate designs are solving the right user problems.
- Create & maintain visual design style guide and UI pattern library.
- Translate design requirements and user stories into rich, interactive, beautiful, user friendly, and engaging interactive experiences.
What we need:
- 2-5 years working experience.
- A digital portfolio which demonstrates strong visual aesthetic, adherence to branding style guides, layout and typography skills applied to application design. (Applications without portfolios will not be considered.)
- A passion for creating beautifully branded user experiences through User-Centered design.
- Appreciation for critical feedback – give it, receive it, and seek it.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills – especially when articulating design decisions.
- Experience working with full-stack developers preferably in an Lean/Agile environment.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Working knowledge of HTML, SASS, CSS and content management systems. Not a must, but helpful!
- Expert skills in Photoshop, UXPin, Sketch or visual design tools.
What you’ll get:
- Chance to work with an expanding team with good company support.
- Decent package and working schedule.
- A great career path with plenty of opportunities.
- Based on Manila, Metro Manila.
Send us your resume, along with links or attachments of your most updated portfolio to email@example.com. Submissions without portfolio will not be considered.